Limited account!

Evelin123
Contributor
Contributor
What I have to do to unblock my account and get my paypal balance back? I dont found this transaction and I'm on stress We've limited your account because of the excessive number of claims you're involved in. We've recently emailed you about this issue. Since our last email, we found that your transactions are still resulting in an excessive number of claims. This is considered abuse of our Buyer Complaint process and violates the PayPal User Agreement. As a result of this limitation, you will not be able to send or receive payments. Log in to your PayPal account and go to the Resolution Centre for more information. Yours sincerely,
Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Evelin123

It means you can't use your paypal account.

But you need to RING CUSTOMER SERVICES to confirm.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Evelin123
Contributor
Contributor

what about my money???????

Login to Me Too

Evelin123
Contributor
Contributor

and if I want to unock my account is possible? Or not? What about all money? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Evelin123

Bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Evelin123
Contributor
Contributor

Can you answer me?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hi Evelin123, 

Thanks for posting in our Community. I understand that a limitation can be very frustrating. I see that Kernowlass has already help you and the best way to get this resolved is to contact us. We can only provide general information here and in order to get a clear answer you would need to contact us. 

Just click 'contact' at the bottom of a PayPal page to get our number. You can also contact us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPalUK and on Twitter @AskPayPal .

-Dian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.