Problems Receiving Verification Code in My Bank Account

Sally1508
New Community Member

I am trying to verify my bank account. The system states it has sent a verification code to my bank account however when checking my online statement there are no deposits or codes from paypal. Please advise what I need to do now. I regularly transfer money from my paypal account to this account so the details are all correct.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Dian

Hi Sally1508,

Thanks for posting in our community :). 

I am sorry that you did not  receive a response.

If you have not received the code on your bank statement I would advise to remove and to add the bank account again as this will send the code a second time. If you are still not able to see it you can contact our service team and they will help you further to resolve this.

Just click 'contact' at the bottom of a PayPal page to get our number. You can also contact us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPalUK and on Twitter @AskPayPal.

Dian

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hi Sally1508,

Thanks for posting in our community :). 

I am sorry that you did not  receive a response.

If you have not received the code on your bank statement I would advise to remove and to add the bank account again as this will send the code a second time. If you are still not able to see it you can contact our service team and they will help you further to resolve this.

Just click 'contact' at the bottom of a PayPal page to get our number. You can also contact us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPalUK and on Twitter @AskPayPal.

Dian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.