Issue providing proof of address

blackkitteycat
New Community Member

Hi, so my account is limited and it's asking me to upload proof of identity, address, and social security number. I uploaded identity and SSN and they were accepted almost immediately. I'm having a bit of trouble with the address though. I am 18 and I live with my parents. I don't have any bills that are billed to me. I uploaded a picture of a letter I got from my bank but i'm not sure if that will even work. It's still In Progress while the other two have been completed. What do I do if It's not accepted?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi blackkitteycat,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Providing the bank letter contains your name, address, date of issue (within the last 12 months) and the issuing logo of the bank there should be no problem with the document.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Kirillos84
New Community Member
I provide an address proof in Greek because I am from Greece and all our forms and bills are in Greek , so please check and and fix my account problem . Also it’s very annoying that you don’t have a validate email so we can contact you or 24 hours chat , all big companies has this service it’s not costing much and you can resolve any problem any time .
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Kirillos84,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community!

For a quicker assistance, you can call our Customer Service. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of the http://PayPal.com homepage and then clicking Call customer support. After you logged in, the system will give you a one-time passcode which is unique number identifies you when you call so we can provide you with better service.

You can also contact us on Facebook or Twitter @AskPayPal or send us an email through your Message Centre. 

Hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.