I openend my account when i was under 18 and now im over 18 and trying to verify my account.

ckym
New Community Member

Hi all,

i opened my account when i was 17 as i needed one but it got restricted by PayPal and now im over 18 i would like to reactivate my account but i cant seem to find an option to do so. I have a valid driving license and can send a photo but I'm not sure where to do so

thank s

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

snoozyblue
Contributor
Contributor

Since your documents will need to be reviewed by an actual person as opposed to the automatic system, I'd recommend just contacting PayPal at 0800 358 7911. The Limitations team will be the guys you need to speak to. They will likely need to see the exact photo ID you've mentioned, but they can send you an email whilst you're on the phone with the part of the website to upload those documents to.

Login to Me Too

ckym
New Community Member

ok thanks for the info im on the phone to them now so i hope all goes well

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi ckym,

If you opened the account when you were under 18 and your account has been restricted because of this reason only. You will be advised to open a new account. The old account will remain restricted. Unfortunately you will need to use another email address to open an account.

You should have received this information in an email when the account was restricted.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.