Card Verification

robi2121
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone please help me out? I added a Debit card to my account after that i clicked confirm entered the 4 digit code that i have got from my card provider and I think I got charged 1.50 USD for that + got an email that my withdraw limit has been raised. 
After that I am still getting a message on paypal that i Have to confirm my debit card I did it several times and got nothing It said when I click continue that I will be chraged 1.95 USD and after that I will get an code on my email and a code so I could refound that. I wrote to Paypal on facebook, twitter etc(no answer still 2 days went by)... everywhere and on the support page I just get a FAQ message. The whole problem is that whenever I try to buy something on ebay I get a message that my card provider doesn't approve the transaction I called my card provider and they said everything is ok and the only thing I have to do is to confirm my debit card on paypal 1.95 usd chrage one.

As a new user to PayPal/eBay I would appreciate any comments. 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

robi212121
New Community Member

This is useless I contact every possible PAYPAL customer service *no answer* 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.