Bank Account verification - deposits sent?

cassas00
New Community Member

I want to verify my bank account, it says deposits sent, problem is the deposits where sent back in April last year and I can't get a statement that far back (online), how can I send deposits again? There's no option available to re-send the deposits... do I have to go into the bank and ask for a statement? Thanks

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

PayPal_lucy

Hey there cassas00,

If you can’t see the option to request the deposits again you just need to remove and re-add your bank account.

Once this is done you will have the option to send the deposits again. You do all this in your bank account section in your Profile tab.

Login to Me Too

James009
New Community Member

HELP I'M SO CONFUSED!!

Right so i read your post about removing the bank account then re-adding it. But, i couldn't add the bank account in the first place. Everytime i go to add it, fill in the details, it comes up with 

The account you entered would need additional review. Please link a different bank account. 

If you would still like to use this bank account, you may fax us a copy of the bank statement with the two amounts PayPal deposited in your bank account shown and a copy of your driving licence or other photo ID. You must use this form for your fax cover sheet and send the fax to (402) 537-5780.

Except... I can't do the above because there is no recent deposits. It's an endless circle and it's starting to **bleep** me off. I'm trying to recieve payments. Help would be greatly appreciated. 

Login to Me Too

el-heaven

Hi there,

I have read your reply to someone elses problem and I have tried doing this twice now, removeing the bank acount and re adding it, but every time I do this it sends me a £.01p deposit with no code and then I can't proceed any further.

Please help.

Login to Me Too

parsa1
New Community Member

Hey, I have problem with my deposits!! 

I checked deposits list and it's empty and nothing in my transfers as well!

Login to Me Too

Bryony1989
New Community Member

I need to verify my Paypal account but I'm really struggling with it!

Basically I've had the two random desposits in my bank account, but this happened in March 2010 and I never completed the verification as I didn't understand what to do. Every time I go to complete the verification, all I get directed to is the Add Bank Account section, but I've already added my bank, I just need to complete the verification by entering the two deposit amounts! Please can someone help as I'm getting really frustrated!

Thanks! Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there Bryony,

I have moved your post here as it's the same situation. Please see my post above.

Login to Me Too

rZvFTw
New Community Member

I need some help i'm waiting like for 2 month's now, I even contacted the bank, and they have said that they don't dont work with PayPal so i need to contact the PayPal Staff?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there rZvFTw,

I’ve moved your post here as you may have to do what I have mentioned above if you can see the random deposits.

Its unusual for the amount not to show.

Login to Me Too

Rooonga
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the same boat as many others.

Paypal shows that they have sent 2 payments, but nothing is showing on the statement, and my bank teels me they have not received anything from paypal.

It's been a week now, so surely they should show by now?

Any help would be great

many thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.