All account limitation document supplied but PayPal not doing anything

spodling
New Community Member

Hi

I had an account limitation imposed on me and was asked to change password, change security quesitons and upload ID.  I did all this in early January and uploaded two forms of ID to be sure.  PayPal is doing nothing and I have chased several times in the contact centre.  Not really sure how to progress this with them?  In the resolution centre the ID item says 'in progress' but I really don't think it is 'in progress'.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Spodling,

Welcome to the forums and apologies for the late reply.  I understand the frustration that this has caused. If there are no features affected in your PayPal account, it may take longer to receive an update from the relevant team. However, you should be able to continue using your account as normal. If the account is limited and you haven't received an update, the best thing would be to contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK or Twitter: @AskPayPal and we will follow up. You can also select the Contact link in your PayPal account.

Thanks,

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.