ALERT - Approaching Pay-After-Delivery Limit - Confirm Identity

ingrid1973
Contributor
Contributor

How do  I confirm my identity to avoid reaching my PAD limit? Also, what is the limit and how do I acccess this information?

This alert is showing in my Notifications, however there is no follow-up message.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi ingrid1973,

Thanks for posting.

The Pay After Delivery limit is the maximum amount of transactions you can have pending for Pay After Delivery at once. This can vary depending on the volume of transactions made and the amount of each. If you reach the limit you will not be able to use PAD for a little while but all that needs to happen for you to get going again is for some of the payments to clear from your bank account. As soon as the money completes to us from your bank you should be able to start using the service again.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13
Solved

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi ingrid1973,

Thanks for posting.

The Pay After Delivery limit is the maximum amount of transactions you can have pending for Pay After Delivery at once. This can vary depending on the volume of transactions made and the amount of each. If you reach the limit you will not be able to use PAD for a little while but all that needs to happen for you to get going again is for some of the payments to clear from your bank account. As soon as the money completes to us from your bank you should be able to start using the service again.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

ingrid1973
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, however I still cannot confirm my personal details (requires a green tick) when I attempt to follow the alert instructions. How do I do this?
Login to Me Too

ingrid1973
Contributor
Contributor
Also, can you explain why Inused to have PAD for Hpuse of Fraser, however this has stopped. Yet, I still have PAD for all other retailers e.g. Oasis, Zara, Canterbury etc. This cannot relate to the PAD limit surely?
Login to Me Too

ingrid1973
Contributor
Contributor

Rachel

Finally! Someone understood and replied to my query.

Do you know the precise number of pending transactions permitted?

Also, can you help me change my back-up funding source for online payments please? A credit card that has very little credit has been assigned as back-up to my current banking account. I used to have a debit card that always has funds available as my back-up source. I did not knowingly change the back-up, so am confused...

Login to Me Too

pete2820
Contributor
Contributor

I keep receiving emails from Paypal to confirm my identity to continue to use P.A.D. and that I am nearing my limit (although I have over £1000 left) ?

What's going on Paypal ?

Login to Me Too

ingrid1973
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried and failed to solve this query. The alert remains in my notifications to this day!
Login to Me Too

pete2820
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Ingrid1973.

Thanks for your reply to my query.

It's crazy isn't it !

I tried contacting paypal over the phone but the automated menu drove me to dispair, getting nowhere.

Suppose we just have to ignore the problem and hope that it goes away.

Thanks

Pete.

Login to Me Too

ingrid1973
Contributor
Contributor
I suppose so!
Login to Me Too

laurajane180685
Contributor
Contributor

I've had this for ages, and its driving me nuts. What is with the dodgy alert that doesn't go away PayPal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.