Europeaan transaction limitation

koes_1986
New Community Member

I got this message: 

18 Apr 2016: You have received €1,800 or more in total payments to your PayPal account in this calendar year and are therefore approaching our annual receiving limit of €2,500. PayPal is required by law to comply with European Union Anti-Money Laundering regulations by collecting information from customers when they reach this limit. Please go to the Resolution Centre for more information on what you need to do.

I hold Indonesian passport, and currently as a student in Netherlands so I got temporary resident permit in here. I connect my Paypal account with my local bank in Netherlands. When I was trying to resolve that problem in Confirm Identity, I got failed message either enter my passport number or resident permit number. So what could I do to resolve this problem?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@koes_1986

Paypal is country specific so if you move country you have to open another paypal account in that country and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

koes_1986
New Community Member

@kernowlass

I forgot to mention that my current PayPal was registered as Netherlands' Paypal. I just want to remove the transaction limitation and I never got any problem when withdrawing some money to my bank account or using my bank account as a source of transaction.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.