1 month, and STILL no verification!

RobUK
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, so I signed up for a business paypal account  "1 month ago"

To verify the business account,  I added my bank, and then when clicking next, it just said on the screen, "click cancel if your a business account holder and print this direct debit screen instead", which I did, and I sent it back to where it was supposed to be sent to. 

I sent back their piece of paper direct debit which I had to send back to, somewhere called JPMC in Richmond

I've complained via their webform email address, but their not doing anything

What can I do??  It's been like "1 whole month" now  "just to verify a business account"  

Am I wrong to be going completely freaking crazy???   Do I seem impatient???  1 MONTH!!!  

I really have no idea what is supposed to actually be happening next???

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi RobUK, 

It will generally take around 3 weeks for us to receive and update your account. 

Has this been resolved for you?

If not please repost and I will see if I can help

Thanks 

Paula 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi RobUK, 

It will generally take around 3 weeks for us to receive and update your account. 

Has this been resolved for you?

If not please repost and I will see if I can help

Thanks 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

RobUK
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paula,

This has been resolved Smiley Wink My account is now fully set-up with Paypal, limits lifted and everything is hunky dory

My question and answer are for all yee to feast your eyes on here ---->  https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Account-limits-and-verification/Business-account-Bank-setup/m-p/...

It was only resolved because I sent complaints everywhere, because there's no direct email or contact, and Paypal UK do not even exist. The guy at Paypal Europe eventually got back to me and said:

"If your bank has a sole signatory you may just proceed to the normal verification process. We only require to receive a copy of the paper DDI if it has multiple signatories. Thank you for choosing PayPal".

So if you have only 1 signature on your Paypal Business account (and it's yours), ignore the paper direct-debit they ask for at the bottom of the screen, and just proceed to the next page. You'll get the two verification deposits in 2 days like I did.

It takes literally seconds for the Paypal developer team to update the relevant page, to include these words on the Paypal page, but I guess Paypal thrive on customer complaints

Cheers

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.