Money is gone

Anton_w
Beitragsleistender
Beitragsleistender

I payed trough paypal and the payment got rejected. Now the transaction is not showing in paypal and my money seems to be gone. I contacted the support from the plattform, where I bought the product and they sayd to contact PayPal. My Bank says the money is gone and no refund is showing.

Login to Me Too
1 ANTWORT 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Anton_w,

Welcome and Thank you for posting in the PayPal Community! 

I understand your concern about the payment not reflecting on your PayPal account. I know this can be very frustrating. If the charge is reflected on your financial activity but not on your PayPal account, it may be possible that the payment was completed using 'Guest Checkout. This just means that you may have typed in your financial details through PayPal but did not log in to your PayPal account to complete the payment. You would also receive an email confirmation from PayPal to the email address used at checkout. If the charge on your financial account has "PayPal" next to the charge, it was done within our platform. Since the payment was rejected and didn't reach the merchant but the funds were deducted, you can certainly reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can look into your account and help you trace the funds.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.