payal shipping unavailable at this time

lorre
Contributor
Contributor

for two days when i try to print a label, i get this message in a yellow box : paypal shipipng is unavailable at this time.

is anyone else having this problem?

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

lowball44
Contributor
Contributor

Hmmmm!!! At 4:36 PST , I'm still locked out with the same "Unavailavble...." message!  

Login to Me Too

lowball44
Contributor
Contributor

Still locked out of the shipping process at 8:35 pm PST.  Must be a horrendous back-up, unless I'm alone?  Joe.

Login to Me Too

cy

AT 9:45pm PST I can't get into paypal account from half.com

Login to Me Too

lowball44
Contributor
Contributor

I got in and printed 4 labels after 9 pm PST, but one purchase  won't  allow me to make up a label.  I think it may be the unconfirmed address of the buyer, though. Good Luck!  Joe.

Login to Me Too

CountryFolkSoap
Contributor
Contributor

Help is on the way, I think. The more people that CALL with the same issue, the more they will bring the problem to the top of their priorities.

I have also had problems for days now. Reached a human to speak with @ PP & advised I was not alone in this problem and to check the community forum where I found others frustrated. I argued the case & he agreed to escalate the problem as it seems something is wrong in the PP automated functions. I have 4 domestic shipments, all with good addresses. There is nothing wrong with anyones servers, we were able to ship in 2009, so there must be a gltich since switching to 2010. I somehow got 1 label through over the past 4 days, excited I thought the problem was resolved, however 2 min later, I was not able to ship the next package.

Login to Me Too

CountryFolkSoap
Contributor
Contributor

I was a bit hopeful, got 2 labels through & then it pooped out again.

It is consuming, but you can ship by using the multi-order tool & re-key all the information in to produce the labels you need. That's how I finished my packs for the day.

BEWARE PRICE INCREASES. What used to cost $4.80 is now $4.90 or $5.15 depending on the weight.

If you sell online frequently you will have to analyze shipping expenses. 

Login to Me Too

katecells
Contributor
Contributor

I just thought I'd mention this in case it gives anyone an idea on how it might be fixed.  I can't print international labels on my desktop, which is Windows XP Pro.  I have a wireless network though and i can print them on my laptop which is Windows Vista.  Same versions of Java. 

Login to Me Too

shakira2hot
New Community Member

I have encountered this same nuissance of a problem. grrr i dont understand. Im gonna call tomoro

Login to Me Too

trex
New Community Member

I've been having the same problem for the last 3 days! does anyone have an answer?

Login to Me Too

auctionit
Contributor
Contributor

Been having this problem since Saturday...

When I called Paypal and Ebay support on Saturday I was told no-one else had reported the problem and it must be my browser. Tried on 3 computers and IE and Firefox and same result. Called back. Told that tech support would look at the problem on Monday, but I was still the only one to report this issue.

CAlled Paypal again yesterday afternoon. Was told that they were doing an update and that it would be resolved by last night.

It is almost noon and I still can't ship.

It is 25% more to ship from the post office -- $13 out of pocket. But I am going to have to ship by the end of the day today and eat the difference.

PAYPAL AND EBAY SHOULD REFUND US THE EXTRA SHIPPING COSTS SINCE IT HAS TAKEN THEM 4 DAYS TO SOLVE THIS AND FOR THE FIRST 2 THEY DENIED THERE WAS A PROBLEM.  THERE IS STILL NO SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ON EITHER EBAY NOR PAYPAL ACKNOWLEDGING THE PROBLEM.

The only way to find others in the same boat is to mine through the forums. VERY POOR SERVICE. IF THEY GAVE US REGULAR UPDATES ON HOW THE REPAIR WAS GOING, THEN I COULD MAKE GOOD BUSINESS DECISIONS.  Right now I am trying to decide whether to end all my listings -- I can't afford to lose that much unrecoverable money on shipping right now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.