payal shipping unavailable at this time

lorre
Contributor
Contributor

for two days when i try to print a label, i get this message in a yellow box : paypal shipipng is unavailable at this time.

is anyone else having this problem?

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

ohyesdaddy
Contributor
Contributor

same problem i've had for 12 hours now

any help here?

Login to Me Too

lorre
Contributor
Contributor

okay, thanks. i used to get this message when i was trying to print an international label, but haven't gotten it in a long time. is the label you are trying to print international? mine is, so i wasn't sure if it was happening with all labels or not.

Login to Me Too

lowball44
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know how we can find out how long they think it will be until the service is restored?  I don't want to delay shipments too long, but don't want to send them by paying cash at the Post Office if I can help it.  lowball44

Login to Me Too

ohyesdaddy
Contributor
Contributor

after posting it started to work again. just printed 4 labels with out an issue.

Login to Me Too

lorre
Contributor
Contributor

well, you could print a label from the USPS website. it's not as convenient but it should work- beats going to the post office! i don't think we'll have an answer until they are back in their offices tomorrow at 8:30 am

Login to Me Too

lowball44
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply.  I tried to talk to them, on the phone, but the usual automated run-around with unrelated topic offerings. lowball44

Login to Me Too

lowball44
Contributor
Contributor

It just occurred to me as to why it's unavailable.  They're probably updating to the new mailing fee schedules for the Post Office for 2010. If so, they're probably working on it over the weekend to get it done ASAP, so maybe it will return soon, hopefully. (?)  lowball44 

Login to Me Too

lorre
Contributor
Contributor

i was able to print domestic labels, but not international. it seems weird that more people aren't posting this problem!

Login to Me Too

lowball44
Contributor
Contributor

Glad they have the USPO Domestic working, anyway.  I think they also have to update the UPS shipping rates at some point, too! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.