i got hosed as a buyer by paypal the scammer kept my money 276 and they got their item back

jsm
Contributor
Contributor

paypal has failed me there is no consistency in their decisions, i had a return of an phone and it took forever for papal to do I had a problem with 2 phones on the same day. Papal dragged it on for at least a month after a long time had past papal asked me to provide tracking numbers and would be refunded, Easy enough the refund came and I was all red for the  second one to come as well. Then I get an email saying they couldn't provide tracking of my return. I added tracking to the  sellers address and I saw that it indeed got to the seller . Then much to my surprise papal close the case stating I didn't provide tracking? OK so I called and talked to a lady that said it is because the amount is over And I need a sig. Even though I sent it with tracking its in stone is what she said . Ok so my bad I guess for filling out thru tracking on the slip- papal asked me too. One glitch in the system is that my other iphone retuned the exact same day and gave me a refund . paypals policy is whatever rep decides they want to do that day. im out the 276 the iphone the money to ship it back and i am going to do most of my payments though other sites. Way to go paypal reward crooks and alienate your good sellers. byei

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

temp20180926v

welcome to scrubay, i mean ebay... it will not change because ebay makes dollars no matter what happens to you... i'm going to craigslist... at least if i get scrued then, it will be my fault... and not the GREED OF EBAY AND PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.