breach of contract

lapapeon
New Community Member

Person contacted me re: live high maintence exotic animals. We agreed on a price & they did complete the application. I requested a deposit and sent the contract. She sent several payments but only emailed the contract. I informed her I needed the actual signed, notarized & completed contract in my hands as most of it was incomplete. Got many excuses why she couldn't do this, so I told her there was no deal without it. Suddenly I got the contract which clearly states that ALL MONIES are non-refundable if there is any misrepresentation on either side. I did learn she lied and misrepresented herself to me! She had purchased these same type of animals fromanother person, and then claimed she lost them! She went public on several forums with our financial deal and put my personal business out there for all to see. When I became aware of this, I informed her I was cancelling the contract. She then went to these forums and oenly accused me of being a theif, con artist and scammer. She did not, however inform them of all of the details. She has sent me 112 emails to date and my attorney is looking into the possibility of charges against her for slander, libel, threats and even a restraining order! Would love to hear other opinions!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.