Letter from Paypal looking for Jason

xwraysmith
Contributor
Contributor

(Is this the Paypal "Jason" that spoke to crazy woman on phone last week that was angry about not being able to receive her debit cards to her PO Box)  On the 20th of this month, I spoke to a "Jason" with Paypal in length about frustrations with PayPal's customer service, in the inability to receive my new issued debit cards to our PO Box, which IS our BILLING address.  Not being able to "talk" to someone to get satisfactory answer.  Until I spoke with "Jason"  (I really hope this is the same one, its difficult trying to explain everything over and over to another, to be passed on and have to explain it all over again, and again.  

I received the letter that Jason said would be arriving, if the format he suggested worked.  Well it WORKED now I'm looking for the ""Confirm location" link in the "Activate Account" and do not see this particular heading or links...what am I to do now?  I would like my debit cards, and there's one floating around out there that I never received!  Please advise.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.