WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO EBAY AND PAYPAL LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE???

E13aySux
New Community Member

All I want is to ask one simple question that I can't find on the website and I'm supposed to E-mail my questions or concerns? I want answers NOW, I really DON'T have the time to be dicking around waiting for someone to reply back to me. I honestly lose respect for a company that can't serve their custompers well, like ebay and paypal. All I want is a phone number to talk to someone, but obviously that's too much to ask. PEOPLE ARE UPSET AND NEED ANSWERS NOW!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

To call PayPal, login to your PayPal account and click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page... there you will find contact instructions and the PayPal phone number for your account.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

To call PayPal, login to your PayPal account and click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page... there you will find contact instructions and the PayPal phone number for your account.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

LiveHelp aren't a lot of help anyway and Paypal help is also iffy.

Go to the discussion forums in your mlocal ebay or come here with the question - you'll likely get a better answer faster.

Login to Me Too

UnhappyCamper
New Community Member

Miserable Customer Phone Service --- On 4/27/10, I called the 866-300-6432 # and  had to stay on the line 10 minutes before your voice options allowed me to get a real person on the line about my PayPal credit card, NOT --- THEN --- I spent another  25 minutes with a rep who could not communicate.  I'm done with PayPal, and moving to Amazon  Payments: CHEAPER, FASTER, FRIENDLIER.

Good riddance...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.