Transfer funds fom an old Papal account to you new one

harris9903
Contributor
Contributor

I want to transfer my funds from my old Paypal account to my new one!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

You can do that... login to your old PayPal account and use the "Send Money" tab and the "Personal" payment type to send the funds to your new PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

nubian
Contributor
Contributor

I'm at a loss here. Seriously!

I opened an account several years, or maybe a few years ago and I had about twenty dollars in it.

I never used the thing. I don't remember what e mail I used to set it up. I did put my banking information on it and a credit card. I no longer have that card anymore. Also completed the verification process.

How do I even get there? How do I get to the money when I don't remember anything?

I'm about to create a new biz account for internet purposes. It requires a Paypal account. I'm stuck as to proceed with the new or retrieve the old and change to biz.

Help Please!

Nubian

Login to Me Too

nubian
Contributor
Contributor

Please send details instructions as to what to do in the sad case.

Login to Me Too

nubian
Contributor
Contributor

I'm at a loss here. Seriously!

I opened an account several years, or maybe a few years ago and I had about twenty dollars in it.

I never used the thing. I don't remember what e mail I used to set it up. I did put my banking information on it and a credit card. I no longer have that card anymore. Also completed the verification process.

How do I even get there? How do I get to the money when I don't remember anything?

I'm about to create a new biz account for internet purposes. It requires a Paypal account. I'm stuck as to proceed with the new or retrieve the old and change to biz.

Help Please!

Nubian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.