TO WHO DO I REPORT A MISTAKE OF PAYMENT?????

archgina
New Community Member

I had the bad experience with PAYPAL. By mistake I hit a wrong bank account; SARA  the virtual secretary couldn't

help me at all. I left a message trying to explain what happened; nobody answered. TODAY, I received an e-mail

reporting a transaction in a close bank account: repairing the negative transaction are charging an extra fees. 

It doesn't exist any window to stop payment, no way to talk to human customer services. Do I need to understand that 

PAYPAL works under a command of a robot (SARA) are you looking only extra fees???

Please I hope to have an answer

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

mcdiver2
New Community Member

I am going through the same thing, E-bay makes it to ease to just click away, next thing you know,  you sent payment from the wrong bank wich has no funds. Paypal doesn't seem to have a way to change payment, so that it comes from another bank on your list!.......Very Stupid!

Login to Me Too

tarzan
New Community Member

I made a payment twice for the same transaction and have asked the seller to claim only 1 payment.

How do I get the extra payment returned to my Ebay account ?

Login to Me Too

tarzan
New Community Member

I made a double payment for the same transaction and have asked the seller to claim only 1 payment. How do I get the extra payment returned to my Paypal account?

Login to Me Too

roycookie
New Community Member

please stop payment 59.44 mistake

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.