Refund from PayPal Buyer Credit

66Vet
New Community Member

I have used PayPal Buyer Credit several times to purchase expensive items; I've always paid it off in short order, so

no problems, until now. 2 months ago I purchased a Plasma big screen tv and used PayPal B/C to pay for it. The tv

was damaged and I had to return it; it took Camera Kings 2 months to refund my money. I have made 4- 300.00 dollar

payments to PayPal B/C in the meantime. After several attempts, I finally got to talk to a real human being and was

transferred to PayPal B/C to resolve my problem. They can't electronically refund my money to my bank account; just

receive payments that way. It will take a couple weeks to receive my check in the mail. I know now why so many

sellers won't accept PayPal. What a hassle. I just thought you folks would want to know what could happen to you.

No, it isn't a big deal, it's just wrong. I won't be doing this again.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

disappointed194
New Community Member

I purchased some articles that were listed for sale.  When they arrived  they did not look like the pictures that I saw.  So  I put the articles into the packaging material  I received them in  and sent them back   explaining to the seller  that I was not happy with the purchase.  They have informed me  they are not a business so do not have to refund my money.  What steps do I need to take to have this happen? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.