Paypal and Quckbooks Identify debit card transactions

kookiemomster48
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to get my paypal and bank debits to match up in Quickbooks. This is almost impossible since there is no way to identify my transaction-categorize them-on my Paypal information before downloading them.

Its a real headache to try to keep both accounts open, click back and forth to match them up then download and see that many have been missed.

It would probably not have been difficult if I weren't bringing a years worth of information up to date for my business.

I use my Paypal Debit card for almost everything and it gets really confusing separating business items from personal items this way.

I'd like to keep using it so sure would appreciate being able to go in and split a purchase into its business and personal components.

If I'm missing a process that is available, please someone let me know how to do this. If I'm not missing anything, could this be made available? I don't want to have to quit using the Paypal Debit card and lose those cash back bonuses, small though they may be...

Casey

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.