PROBLEMS FOR MAKE PAYMENTS BY EBAY OR PAYPAL.

yanyos
New Community Member

HI, I HAVE THIS SITUATION, WHEN I TRY TO PAY BY EBAY FOR SOME ITEMS ON MY LIST ITS SAIDS THIS MESSAGES

Sorry, you've hit a speed bump!

WHEN I TRY TO PAY THOSE ITEMS BY PAYPAL IT SAIDS TRANSACTION CANT COMPLETE IT. SO WHAT ITS THE ISSUE HERE??????

I ALREADY LINK THE SAME EMAIL TO EBAY AND PAYPAL. BUT I STILL RECEIVING THE SAME MESSAGES. THANKS FOR YOUR FAST HELP.

YANEL SOSA

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

anthrax117
New Community Member
I'm having the same Issue.... could anyone who knows please reply? My 7 days of payment are almost over and i don't want to get flagged for not paying when something is wrong with the transaction process. I have money in the bank (checked an hour ago), i have positive feedback on my Ebay.... and i made a purchase 3 days ago... but now i can't?? whats this all about?
Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Try the following alternate ways to send a PayPal payment...

1) Login to PayPal, click on the "Send Money" tab, click on the "Pay for eBay Items" tab and follow instructions from there, OR...

2) Login to PayPal, click on the "Send Money" tab, complete the payment fields, select "eBay Items" as the payment type and follow instructions from there, OR...

3) Login to PayPal, click on the "Send Money" tab, complete the payment fields, select "Goods" as the payment type, enter the eBay item number and title in the "Notes" section and follow instructions from there.

The 3rd alternative may result in the loss of PayPal Buyer Protection, and so... don't use that method unless your payment is credit card funded.

Login to Me Too

FunZOneRC
New Community Member

I'm a seller and pulled my hair out for days because my buyers were hitting this "Speed Bump" issue. I was thinking it was something wrong with the settings in MY account. After investigating, on the Fraud Settings and Filters, it showed all the transactions that were tried and Denied from my buyers, All of them listed this issue as "Not a Confirmed Address" issue and they were denied as I will only accept payment from and ship to a Confirmed address. Buyers, make sure you are using a Confirmed Address, if you are not and you're getting the "Speed Bump" message, chances are that's the issue. Confirm your address and try again. Hope that helps.

Login to Me Too

seller
Contributor
Contributor

Also sellers...

I was having the issue of buyers saying "paypal isn't working" try again later messages...

After SEVERAL calls to paypal, I had to resubmit the mastercard agreement (they sent me the link) very easy...

Somehow my pp account got set to NOT receive payments from people wanting to use mastercard as form of payment...

keep in mind that I didn't change this to NOT received payments, it mysteriously was changed by itself and was causing me a major issue of people not being able to use the paynow button on my auctions...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.