PAY PAL = WORST

fu
New Community Member

I WILL NEVER USE PAYPAL AGAIN.  IN EVERY GOODS FOR SALE ONLINE COMMUNITY I WILL DETAIL THE HORRORS OF WORKING WITH PAYPAL. PAYPAL IS INCONVENIENT.  THERE ARE COUNTLESS DAYS OF WAITING FOR HOLDS ON INSTANT TRANSFERS .   POOR OUTSOURCED CUSTOMER SERVICE  THAT CANT PROVIDE USEFUL ANSWERS.  PAYPAL USES SCARE TACTICS TO ATTRACT ITS CUSTOMERS.  

IN FACT PAYPAL IS AN UNNECESSARY MIDDLE MAN.  

AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!!!!!  

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Angrycustemor
Contributor
Contributor

AGREED!!!!!

Login to Me Too

angelogamer
New Community Member

Possibility that you and second poster are same person?

Incredibly high.

Login to Me Too

Larisac2
New Community Member

OMG, it took me over 6 month to pay for the balance that I had with Pay Pal, the only way I could pay is to add my bank account, Pay Pal was suppose to deposit some money into my account for verification & the small deposits were never sent over to my bank, when I called my bank, they  had no idea of what I am even talking about, so I could never verify my bank & was stuck in the middle of Pay Pal & my back, they wouldn't’t  accept a credit card payment or any other methods of payment :(....in any event, CUSTOMER SERVICE **bleep**....I had called them NUMBER of times, had to go through long automated verification process & was constantly bounced around & only talking to outsourced group in Philippines where no one have rights or knowledge to do anything with my account...anyways, I ended up finding this phone number: 1-866-419-9373 (with local representative Billie x 12323) & she finally took the payment on the phone charging me additional $15 Fee...when I asked to be transferred to the survey, she just HANG UP ON ME...I guess this is usual approach in here...anyways I asked her to close my account & she seems to be so used to this, that no questions were even asked...this is SERVICE from **bleep**, I don't know how they can stay in business. AVOID PAY PAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

cooperdock
Contributor
Contributor

i dont have a crfedikt card and i dlont want one. all i want tlo do is purchase an item without a credit card, i would like to pay later . is that possible.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.