My sending limit is zero...i have no credit card and i need to buy something QUICK

bangerbanger1
Contributor
Contributor

please help im not sure what i can do

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

You need to have a credit card, a debit card or a bank account linked to your PayPal account in order to send a PayPal payment.

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Login to your PayPal account and click on the "View Limits" link to see what limits you have and for instructions on how to lift the limits.

Login to Me Too

bangerbanger1
Contributor
Contributor

yea i actually have two paypals....one of them (with the credit card on it) another has the money on it. i dont remember the credit card information is there some way to get around this? i have ebay items i want to purchase....and to get another credit card will take weeks

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

There is no practical use to having a PayPal account which can receive payments, but not send or withdraw payments. You need to either link a credit card, a debit card or a bank account to that PayPal account, or... refund the payments sent to that PayPal account and ask the senders to send again to the other PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

amanda09
Contributor
Contributor

You can go to Walter or smart And buy   a  eBay greenest card. Add funds to cover what you want to buy from eBay There is a $4.00 fee. Just add to the card how much money you need. To buy your teething go to your account hit add money Put in your card number And there you go Ooh can reload that card to Ooh could look in to that But over all you still need to add a card or they will also put a cap on the green card to EBay and papal are A BIG RIP OFF .

Login to Me Too

mollyangel
Contributor
Contributor

Yes there is a way to buy things on  eBay.  they have a green dot card Or money pak card to. You Can buy from wal-mart  or kmart.. But there is a fee it's like $4.99 you can also reload it. But there to is a limit on that card . They still say you need to have a bank account or credit card to your account. So that they can id who you really are ?? It 's to the point . That if you don't have a bank account or a credit card link to your account. Then you can't use eBay anymore. It never use to be that way. It really is unfair  for a lot of people Out here. That don't have a bank account or credit cards to use Because of past credit problems. And if you read a lot of these topic on here, Ooh  you will  see that there are a lot of them that have added there bank account's and credit cards. And they to are having all kinds of problems with there account's. Being over charge or not getting there money back to there account's. It's a mess  and   I wouldn't   add a bank account or my credit card to eBay or papal. They don't know what they are doing.  and if you ever need to get a hold of them  good luck with that to . it's hard and  you get a lot of run around.  So yes no matter what you do there will be some kind of  limit hold on your account. Until you add what they want! And even then some of them that have added what they want. Still are having problems With eBay and papal.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

It never use to be that way. It really is unfair  for a lot of people Out here. That don't have a bank account or credit cards to use

It's necessary, unfortunately - too many fraudsters out there.

And there is always a way to get a bank credit card, even if you have to use a security card - you just pay money into the card upfront, so nobody needs to be excluded.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.