Invoice question

Splatman
Contributor
Contributor

I was in the process of creating invoice. went to get some coffee and when I returned and hit the continue tab at bottom of sreen, login page came up cause connection timed out. What I want to know is, How do I know if this invoice was sent or not? Help!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Splatman
Contributor
Contributor
4 REPLIES 4

DexSinister
Contributor
Contributor

If it was not sent before you went off, it was not sent. Paypal times out for security purposes (such as if you were working at a public terminal somewhere).

Login to Me Too
Solved

Splatman
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, I figured it out.

Login to Me Too

leon1948
New Community Member

i order a lot of phones from different sellers they do no sent nane of vendor item number i cant track whats going from whom it is a major issue if u want my business. aqlso when will the refund due to cancell no stock reach my credit card account and why are items listed for sale when not available. not good buiness a concerned buyer lee194807

Login to Me Too

Splatman
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issues with some of my suppliers. They don't let me know when items are out of stock, yet still sell it to me. Also, have one that doesn't give me tracking info unless I call and ask for it. I agree, not good business ethics

Don't have good answer to resolve these issues until a replacement supplier is found. Sometimes not easy.

TTYL,

Splatman

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.