I need a promo code button that come BEFORE the button page.

minttheater
Contributor
Contributor

I need to offer a variety of promo codes (that all have the same $ discount, not %), but I want to have that come before the page for ticket ordering.  We have add to cart buttons on each day of a calender, but want the consumer to be able to enter a code if they have one, then go to order the tickets at the discounted price.  Thoughts?  Right now there is a promo box in order to access the calendar, but the not once you can make the order.  Help!

The promo code is FPC, by the way, if you want to see my order page.

my web site is:

www.minttheater.org

Thank you

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

skier
Advisor
Advisor

If you want to see some working promo code and/or coupon examples, check out this site.   You should get some good ideas of what can be done with a little scripting.

If you're not into coding your own stuff or need some additional help, you can find a list of Developers here.   This is the type of work these folks do for a living.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

minttheater
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.  I have checked your site, and all of those buttons are wonderful, but not exactly what I need.   I will see what the folks on the list have to offer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.