How do you format UPS labels?

wleldred
New Community Member

I have UPS labels, two per page.  Paypal prints UPS shipping label right in the middle of the page across both labels.  Anyone know how to reformat PayPal's  shipping labels for UPS? 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

redduck
Contributor
Contributor

I see that no one has addressed this question yet... Any takers on the solution?  I too used to be able to print using UPS's two labels to a page.  But now PayPal prints the label over the middle of two labels, rendering either one useless.  Then you have to reprint on paper and tape it on.  What a waste of time.  I am using Firefox 3.5.7 will try IE.

Any other idea's???  Thanks

Login to Me Too

jobshopr
Contributor
Contributor

I use IE8 and I choose print preview first.

Then I change the scale from "shrink to fit" to 100%.

Then adjust the margins to force the label to the bottom of the page and print.

The margins are the little white arrows around the edge. You can drag the top left one down and it will move the label down.

Login to Me Too

doug_coomer
Contributor
Contributor

The margin trick worked for my UPS label using Firefox. I had to set the top margin to 1.2 and it came out good. I wonder if there is any way to set this as a default or if I can save it as a profile(so it only uses this top margin on UPS labels?

Login to Me Too

Maletvette
Contributor
Contributor

when you print your labels, when the sample comes up, click print...then when your printer preferences come up, click on options, there you will see three different options for how to print. Check to make sure you have it on the correct one, this is probably your problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.