Neep simplified link to PayPal

TomHowe
Contributor
Contributor

I'm starting an editing business and want to be able to have my customers click on a PayPal link on my site and come here and input their own amount and then pay it and have it automatically go to my account. No bells and whistles, they click the PayPal button, come here, don't have to belong, pay their amount without having to navigate anywhere. Easy.

Is that doable? I looked into the Merchant services section but it looks like you need to have set prices.

Thanks!

Tom

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

TomHowe
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks skier, that's just what I needed to know!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

skier
Advisor
Advisor

The first tip below assumes you are using the online button creator to generate your item button code.

If you want to allow your customers to input an amount on the PayPal Screens for a Buy Now Button, just enter a 0 in the Amount Field when you are creating the button.

Or if you want the customer to enter an amount on your web page or web site, then you need to manually code your item button.   Check out the Pay Your Bill Online Examples and Tips here.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too
Solved

TomHowe
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks skier, that's just what I needed to know!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.