How can I lift my sending limit?

junypark
Contributor
Contributor

I exceeded my sending limit, so requested radom deposit to my bank.

And I sent my random deposit to Paypal, but that was just one random deposit not two.

Because I received just one random deposit. Still I can not send and withdraw my money.

I want to solve this problem as soon as possible. What do I have to do now?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

skier
Advisor
Advisor

You must verify your Account first.

Are verifying a Credit Card or Bank Account?

Credit cards would receive the 4 digit code on a line with a US $1.95 (or equivalent in some other countries) charge. The number would appear before the word PayPal on your credit card statement. To enter your PayPal code, log in to your PayPal account, click Profile at the top of the page and click Credit Cards under Financial Information. Upon entering the proper code, that amount is refunded to your PayPal balance.

Bank accounts are sent two random deposits to establish that there's a good path between PayPal and your bank for future transactions, as well as to demonstrate that the account holder has access to the records for the bank account on file with PayPal. It can take up to 3 days to complete the verification process. Once you enter your bank account details, PayPal will make 2 small deposits (less than $1.00) into your account. After you confirm the deposit amounts, PayPal will link your account.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

junypark
Contributor
Contributor

Okay

I requested random deposit to verify my account, but I received just one random deposit not two.

I said already I recived just one random deposit. Do you want to see my account I received just one random deposit? Anyway I don't know why they send just one. So I want to know how can I verify my account in this case?

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

You need to contact Customer Service for assistance as they can actually look at your account.

PayPal Customer Service:
US/Canada
1 - 888 - 221 - 1161
or
1 - 402 - 935 - 2050

4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday

Note, If you're trapped in the the phone maze, press Zero.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.