Even though I changed my address on paypal - didn't realize it didn't go to home address!

amywill5918
New Community Member

I've been trying for days to research items (expensive so wanted to be sure) and then finally buying them. Have a three year old so its hard he's getting into all kinds of trouble while I'm doing it and it just took forever.  My husband works nights so no help there! I just realized that I ordered all the items using my old address - we just moved to the base here. in a whole new state.  And to change that - they gave me the option for them to contact me at a really old addresss (we've moved a lot).  Or call which I can't do because one of the trouble making things my little one got into was putting my cell in water!  I did contact all sellers but everythings been sent!  This is freaking me out because I just spent a lot and don't have the money for it to be reshipped.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

If you have a change of address card in force for your most recent ex-address, the parcels should be re-directed - just allow extra time for delivery.

You might be able to call the PO for the really old address and see if they can re-direct that as well, though I'm not sure they can - you may have to re-ship that one.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.