Download reports options have changed?

KellyK
New Community Member

I used to have several csv download options, one of which included something like "download transaction details".  The current csv download option shows empty cells for option values.  This is not helpful.  I need to download what people ordered in those options. I am using the same pay pal button I always have.

Order Options are shown in the invidual receipts, but I'll be darned if I'm going to go back to those one by one to tally up my orders.

Please fix the download transaction reports to allow this.

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

Mike222222
New Community Member

I am having the same problem!!!!!!  It needs to be fixed immediately!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

dbrab

totally agree!! this needs to be fixed asap!!

Login to Me Too

Suz
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone tell me where to find the Transaction Details Report I use to download along with Financial Statement Summary and Sales Report (the latter 2 are still available). I REALLY NEED HELP since the Transaction Details Report offer additional info I need!!!

Does anyone from Paypal even read this???

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Yes, people do read the forums but that does not guarantee an answer or help ASAP.

Suggest opening a Support Ticket here.   PayPal does have employees who monitor and assist with the forum  and there several non-paid volunteers who are quite knowledgeable, however when it comes to a possible system glitches, the Techs who support Merchant Technical Services usually have first hand knowledge.  

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

mran
Contributor
Contributor

Please open a ticket using the link below.  Unless we band together, they will not fix the problem.

https://ppmts.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ppdts.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=ekQeSrGj&p_accessibility=0&p_...**

Login to Me Too

thatslife
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal are aware of this. If you contact them they will post you the information you need.

Login to Me Too

mran
Contributor
Contributor

What do you mean by "They will post the information you need"?   Do they have a fix?  Do they send a custom report to me?  Can you explain?

Login to Me Too

thatslife
Contributor
Contributor

If you ask they will post a print out of the .csv file.

Login to Me Too

thatslife
Contributor
Contributor

And to add, no they don't have a fix, however they can still access the information.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.