Charged twice for item. Should've been refunded.

Mikenleslee
New Community Member

Instead of refunding the $$, my bank account shows that I have been debited that amount again.  I need that $24.95 and don't have time to  play around with it. Please help!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Donnie130
New Community Member

Like you I ordered one item, 6 minutes later was charged again, have tried to talk to the vendor, the bank and PayPal, all say talk to someone else.  This extra 76.98 has caused an over run in my checking which then caused $200 in charges all under $50.  I am going to stop using Paypal and start going to the store and paying cash

I would never have ordered the same thing twice as I paid postage twice, on the vendor site it only shows one however they say they received tow orders which makes me believe that PayPal charged twice, sent the second order to the vendor as I did receive two.  We won't be eating this month and I can not get anyone to listen

Login to Me Too

obie003
Contributor
Contributor

I have my MBA in finance, and I have never ever dealt with a credit company like Paypal.  In the past 3 days I was billed on my pp debit card for a transaction which did not go through, Not only that, they debited this twice. The amoung was $150.69 X 2, which is over $300.00 which never went through, I didn't benefit and I was on hold today for a hour and a half, and the idiots who work for PP could not resolve this.

They she OR a transaction that never went through.  This resulted in multiple fees for overdrawing my bank account.  How about that. In addition,, I received two credits that had nothing to do with the above, and only 1 was reflected. Thsoe 1 they so kindly gave me was for $91.00.  The other, for $189.52 did not appear, is MIA, and after speaking to paypal, they have no clue what to do. I do I willl file a suit in state and federal court.  Any opinions??????

PS, can anyone tell me why PP has to debit, debit, then credit a trans. It makes no sense and I am sure many people don't understand, leaving them unable to understand, trusting ppal, and that is how Paypal rips and steals from many.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.