Reply to topic
Highlighted
macymm Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Cancel Subscription Button

Hello!

Is it possible to have a "cancel subscription" button to cancel in just one click?...or any simpler way than the 7 steps here:

https://www.paypal.com/helpscr?cmd=_help&locale=en_US&countrycode=US&_dyncharset=UTF-8&t=solutionTab...

This would make life easier for those with much clients.

Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
skier Volunteer Advisor
Volunteer Advisor
Kudos: 558
Accepted Solutions: 221

Re: Cancel Subscription Button

When you create a Website Payments Standard Subscription button online using the online button creator, there is an option to generate a cancel or unsubscribe button, however, the customer still has to log into their PayPal Account to complete the action.

Regards,

skier

0 Kudos
wsgp New Community Member
New Community Member

I know I saw the "Unsubscribe" button, but now I can't find it.

Also, do we have to create an unsubscribe button for each subscribe button with a different amount  for recurring payment to an org?

0 Kudos
stepitup Member

When you go to your saved buttons, click on "action" then "view code". Near the bottom of the page, under your code, there is a "create an unsubscribe button" option.

I don't know if you need to do one for every monthly option, I don't think you do because I checked the code for a couple of different monthly subscription buttons we have on our site and the code was the same. But I can't verify that.

Hope that helps!

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors