Cancel Subscription Button

macymm
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

Is it possible to have a "cancel subscription" button to cancel in just one click?...or any simpler way than the 7 steps here:

https://www.paypal.com/helpscr?cmd=_help&locale=en_US&countrycode=US&_dyncharset=UTF-8&t=solutionTab...

This would make life easier for those with much clients.

Thank you so much!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

skier
Advisor
Advisor

When you create a Website Payments Standard Subscription button online using the online button creator, there is an option to generate a cancel or unsubscribe button, however, the customer still has to log into their PayPal Account to complete the action.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

wsgp
New Community Member

I know I saw the "Unsubscribe" button, but now I can't find it.

Also, do we have to create an unsubscribe button for each subscribe button with a different amount  for recurring payment to an org?

Login to Me Too

stepitup
Contributor
Contributor

When you go to your saved buttons, click on "action" then "view code". Near the bottom of the page, under your code, there is a "create an unsubscribe button" option.

I don't know if you need to do one for every monthly option, I don't think you do because I checked the code for a couple of different monthly subscription buttons we have on our site and the code was the same. But I can't verify that.

Hope that helps!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.