Can not print a shipping label!

conny
Contributor
Contributor

Please help!

It has been over 5 month now that I receive this answer when I try to print a shipping label through papal!

We are not able to generate your label at this time. Your PayPal account was not charged. Please try again later.

• PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I have call papal and eBay and spend hours working with them on this issue.........Cleaning my history etc. Nothing is working!

Can someone help?!

Smiley Sad

Thanks, Conny

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

passion4mopars
Contributor
Contributor

the USPS site is doing the same thing  tonight....can't print a label there either so I'm thinking it's not just paypal, it's probably a USPS problem with processing credit cards this evening...I keep trying and get the same message...looks like I'll be standing in line tomorrow   Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

conny
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, well mine is doing this for the past 6 months............But don't stand in line at the Post Office.....I have been printing my shipping labels on usps.com! Just set your account up with your Paypal Debit Card or Bank Card etc. information and you are set!

It is a little more work since you have to fill in the address, but it will save you time without standing your legs into your tummy..........hahaha!

No, it is also a little cheaper if you print the label  online!  

Conny

Login to Me Too

addiesbookattic
New Community Member

not such an easy solution for those of us only utilizing Media Mail.

What a pain!!

Login to Me Too

conny
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, just read your reply again........I guess you will be standing in line with your legs in your tummy.......you properly will see me there in the same posture!

Conny

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.