Unauthorised Microsoft Luxembourg S.a.r.l. paypal charge

MrBlueSky93
Contributor
Contributor

I've had numerous payments taking money from my account, that are not mine and I have not authorised. Is it possible to recoup this money? and stop payments to Luxembourg S.a.r.l

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Do you have an x box? Sounds like charges from that.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lora_barnes
New Community Member

I've been charged a few times by this and have not authorised it. I do not have an xbox either as I've seen some people reply with that may be the case. Can anyone tell me why im getting charged?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Maria
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi lora_barnes,

Welcome to the UK Community Forum and thanks for posting your query!

If you have noticed unauthorised activity in your PayPal account, you need to report it to PayPal. Here's how to report it:

1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click 'Resolution Centre' near the top of the page.
  3. Click 'Dispute a Transaction.'
  4. Select 'Unauthorised transaction: I did not authorise a recent transaction.' and click 'Continue.'
  5. Follow the on-screen instructions.

I’d also recommend checking your billing agreements to ensure that any billing agreements associated with the transactions are cancelled to prevent further payments from going out. Here’s how to cancel them:

1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click 'Profile' near the top of the page.
  3. Click 'My money.'
  4. Click 'Update' beside 'My pre-approved payments.'
  5. Select the 'Merchant Name' for the Billing Agreement you want to cancel.
  6. Click 'Cancel.'

I hope this helps,
Maria

Login to Me Too

devil_fiut
New Community Member

Thank you very much, Maria! You just saved my money from being lost in the next months or years 🙂

Login to Me Too

Milaslittlelife
New Community Member

I had the same probleme.. but mine is far frombeing solved O.o

I canceled all these payments... now i got letters from a company that collects money for companies. I owe them now 50€ and I didn't purchase one single thing 😕 I'm literally panicking cause i have no clue what to do now.

Login to Me Too

TheresaMalta
New Community Member

so all these continuose payments are from xbox but why does the payments continue to be taken i bought once xbox points for my son i never aggreed for any other payments and today i noticed 4 payments taken 3 from my paypal ballence and one from my debit card as funds was not in my paypal i never make purchases or buy items from my card i always use funds from my paypal which is money for items i have sold on ebay i did not even know or aggree to any subscription for xbox to  continue to take funds from me or my account i was unaware this was going on till today this is so wrong how many other people are having funds being taken without there knowlage 

Login to Me Too

Spudger
Contributor
Contributor

Great info there, I have received only one unauthorised request for money for Fifa points, £26.99 was taken from my account and my son didnt even get the points credited to his xbox.  This is some serious business and some serious money being made by someone.  

Followed the instructions here and logged a dispute, changed password and security questions and cancelled all standing agreements, just hope I get this money back, its not a fortune but better in my account than some fraudsters.

Cheers

Spudger

PS wont be buying anything more from xbox via paypal or credit/debit card that for sure, note to Paypal, these people are affecting your business!!!

Login to Me Too

TrinaC666
New Community Member

OMG thanks you just helped me too. I have just noticed about them taking money off me every month. And thanks to you i have followed your instructions and put a stop to it. 

It is my son who owns an x box and i paid once and never agreed to pay anymore. What snakes. Someone should put warnings up about this, maybe on facebook ect.. Thanks again. xx

Login to Me Too

Tanja77
New Community Member

Hi Maria 

I just want to say a huge thank you for the information on how to cancel

Unauthorised Microsoft Luxembourg S.a.r.l. paypal charge

on paypal ,my son has the xbox live account for 3mths so we paid infull the £15 but they have still been taking £5.99 a month also! 😞 anway thank you again for taking the time to help others 🙂

Love ,light and blessings 

Tanja 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.