Cant see 'pending balance anywhere

talktojb
Contributor
Contributor

I have sold 2 items on ebay. Ebay page says 'paymwnt initiared and being processed' (both 3 days ago).

My paypal account shows my previousbalance but there is nothing mentioning a pending balance anywhere.

Any ideas as I don't want to despatch items until they are at least in my pending balance.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@talktojb

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then it would have been wrong on your finished auctions so come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

talktojb
Contributor
Contributor

I've just done that and it's showing an old email address. Both ebay and paypal are now connected to my current address. Will paypal detect that my ebay address now matches and pay the money through.

By the way, i can't access my old email address.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@talktojb

No they won't ''detect'' anything as the payments have gone to the email address you requested them to do so.

Your best bet is to phone customer services and see if they can add your old email address on to your account for you to access those payments.

Failing that there are other options so you could come back here if they can't help you.

>>

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top. Log in and get the code.

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

In the UK its free from any landline phone.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.