Opening hours?

max101
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to sort out a pending payment, I try to ring PayPal with the tracking number and they are closed, despite the contact page giving the hours of 8am to 10pm!

HELP?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_david

Hi Max101,

I find it strange that you are being advised when you try and contact PayPal that the centre is closed. I can only advise that when you try and contact us in the future with the tracking number, explain to issue to the agent that you speak with and they can investigate it further for you.

Sorry that I can't give you more information on this but the particular department that you were trying to reach may have been closed at the time when you rang. I do know that a lot of departments in the UK are open until 10pm and others may close earlier.

David.

Login to Me Too

dhayalan
New Community Member

Hi,

I am trying to contact Paypal for the past 5-6 days and the message I get from the automated system is - All offices are closed. I have just tried again. Its now 11.30pm Chicago. But the message remains the same.

Can someone help me ??

Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there Dhayalan,

Have you tried sending an email through your account? I am not completly sure what the opening times for the centres in the US are. If you try sending an email through your account, you can get the exact opening hours and you can also try to get an exact answer to your query.

David.

Login to Me Too

JayVee2015
Contributor
Contributor

If you work for Pay Pal and cant fing out the answer to a simple question like what time a department opens,
what is the point in replying?
Can you not ask a collegue a manager the security someone who can give you an answer to pass on?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JayVee2015

As the mod you are referring to works for paypal UK and knows there opening hours but the other person was asking about the opening hours of paypal U.S then not sure how they would know that as they are posting on the UK and not the U.S forum.

If you work for a company in the UK would you always know the times of opening of a similar company in the states?

Or would you point someone in the direction of emailing and getting the info directly from the states?

Plus the fact you are replying to a thread and posts that are 5 years out of date.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.