Inquiry by Paypal - Temporary Hold - Being reviewed by PayPal - 3 days now???

Tal96
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal randomly decided to do a 'review' on one of my transaction with a new buyer. Nothing wrong on my end but I think its because the buyer was a new user buying something for high amount of money (£600) 

I've already sent the item off last week because the buyer looked legit (paypal address was confirmed)

They asked for additional information (delivery proof, tracking number etc.) which I've given to them. But no response from PayPal. Their Customer service on FaceBook and Twitter is non-responsive.

Anyone been in this same situation know how long it takes for PayPal to respond/review a case? Balance is currently on negative and no money is coming into the business because of that so need this to be over and done with. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tal96

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Log in and get the code.
When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent OR just say the word 'Agent'".
In the UK its free from any landline phone.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tal96
Contributor
Contributor

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tal96

Bumping threads is not allowed.

You have been advised to phone customer services NO ONE HERE can do anything for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Tal96
Contributor
Contributor
In case you forgot how to read. I asked if anyone else has been in this situation. I’m not going to waste 40 mins of my time on hold when I can get the same answer based on previous experience.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tal96

Don't hold your breath then.....glad I took the time to respond to your post to give you the ONLY way you would be able to find out for YOUR situation.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.