Buyer refunded!

abbafan_tracy
New Community Member

I am so annoyed at Paypal.

I had a problem with some items i recently listed, I unfortunately put down the wrong ammount of shampoo that was in the bottle, a simple mistake anyone could make.

5 of my buyers were very understanding and accepted a partial refund, but one stroppy buyer whose whole world was about to collapse because she only got a small bottle of shampoo instead of a large oneSmiley Indifferent decided I was dishonest and wanted to send the shampoo back and get a full refund.

Ok I said send it back.

Before I knew it Paypal had given her a refund!

I haven't received my shampoo and as an added bonus she's gone and left me negative feedback, thanks for that!

How can I get Paypal to get my money back?

Also one of the other buyers has also left me negative fb, how can I get this removed?

Thank you in advance for any advice you give.

Tracy

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Personally if the mistake was mine in the listing i would have told the buyer to keep the item and just refunded her.

As for the neg feedback you don't get it removed, buyers can leave whatever feedback they feel appropriate for the transaction. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.