Sending And Receving Limits

jadeadcock
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried getting my account verifered by sending over prof of address and also drving lience 2 weeks ago since then i have spoke to paypal and emailed them and everytime get told next 24 hours will be done and you will get a email confirming this. still nothing on there. i cant do anything with my account till this as been verifered can someone explain if i have done thee d/d link have i removed any limits or will they not lift till paypal confirm the infomation have sent am really unhappy

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi Jadeadcock,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community!

When information has been supplied in order to get an account verified, the case goes into a queue of other cases waiting to be reviewed. The timeframe for these cases to be reviewed varies depending on how many cases are waiting to be reviewed and also the severity of the impact on the account.

For example, if you have tried to get the limits lifted on your account and you don't have a limitation on your account, this would not be seen as urgent as you are still able to send, receive and withdraw funds on your account. These cases could take on average about 10 days to be reviewed. Alternatively, if you had a limitation that was preventing you from sending, receiving and withdrawing funds, that would be urdent and the case should be reviewed within 24-72 hours and you should receive an update via email.

If this has still not been resolved for you, you can contact customer services directly by clicking the Contact Us icon at the bottom of any webpage. From here, you can then click the Call Us option in order to get a number for customer services.

Alternatively, you can contact us on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can try to assist you further.

Please let me know how it goes.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.