How i change bank account details?

CarlaHiggins
Contributor
Contributor
19 REPLIES 19

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Donmac,

Welcome to the forum. While we wouldn't be able to update your bank information, you can do it following the below steps:

1. Log in to your account.
  2. Click Wallet at the top of the page.
  3. Click on the bank account.
  4. Click Remove Bank.
  5. Now the account has been removed, you need to re-add it. Click Link a bank.
  6. Select the account type, enter the Sort code and account numbers, and then click Continue.
  7. Review your information and click Link Bank Account.

Thanks,

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Jon1953
New Community Member

I want to change my bank acount for payment.

When I log into wallet and try to remove my account it says that transactions are outstanding and won't let me.

I've been trying to do this for a week and havn't used pay paypal to allow any outstanding transaction to clear.

I want to use paypal but if I do I will have a new transanction on the old bank account.

Any Ideas?

Jon

Login to Me Too

charlemaine
New Community Member

thanks for this infoCat Very Happy

Login to Me Too

kelpo0908
Contributor
Contributor

hi frined ! my case ID for this reason is PP-005-235-708-084

I DON'T KNOW WHY MY ACCOUNT LIMIT?

U CAN LET ME KNOW ASA

THANK YOU SO MUCH Heart

Login to Me Too

sydalg28
Contributor
Contributor

hi how are you ... im sorr have no money $0 

Login to Me Too

thachvx
New Community Member

Dear,

I can't update Bank Accounts on PayPal.1.jpg2.jpg

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hello thachvx! Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal UK Community! If you'd like to add a new bank account, please add the new bank account before you proceed to delete the current one. However, if you want to change the details of your current bank account (i.e. edit the name entered), simply delete the bank account and re-add it. This article should help you during the process https://goo.gl/VihhZS. Hope this helps. - Carlos 

Login to Me Too

rhiankate02

Hi. I need help also, I have this same problem. I've searched over the net already but still I haven't found the perfect solution yet. On my account I cannot find profile, the selections available on the upper part are summary, activity, send & request, wallet, shop and help only. I need to change checking account into savings account. My friend has also the same problem with mine. I hope you can help me. Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too

sandramelvim194
Contributor
Contributor
Had to change the 16 No and sureeuty No
Login to Me Too

gatemanfenton64
New Community Member
I phone
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.