GOGROOPIE PROBLEM WITH REFUND

KAYRUTH
Contributor
Contributor

I have not received an item from gogroopie and i put the item into dispute, go groopie are saying they are unable to chase the merchant for my item until i close the dispute and refuse to take it further until i do. Is this the right thing to do as i believe if i close the dispute i cannot open it again if i dont receive my item. Help please

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KAYRUTH

If they refund you then that closes the dispute automatically, there is NO REASON to ask you to close it first APART from the fact that if you do then you can't re-open another one and then they won't bother to refund you.

KEEP THE DISPUTE OPEN (ADD ALL THE FACTS YOU CAN) AND ESCALATE IT TO A CLAIM WHEN YOU GET THAT OPTION.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KAYRUTH

If they refund you then that closes the dispute automatically, there is NO REASON to ask you to close it first APART from the fact that if you do then you can't re-open another one and then they won't bother to refund you.

KEEP THE DISPUTE OPEN (ADD ALL THE FACTS YOU CAN) AND ESCALATE IT TO A CLAIM WHEN YOU GET THAT OPTION.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KAYRUTH
Contributor
Contributor

Thats how i read it in the dispute centre, i feel they are just trying to make me go away, ive told them paypal have advised me to keep it open but they just keep messaging me to say that i have to close it first, ive now escalated it to paypal cos im done waiting for the item. Thanks for your reply x

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.