CAN'T CONFIRM BANK ACCOUNT USING FAQ'S

dnewton94
Contributor
Contributor
I have received the PayPal payment with reference into the second account I wish to confirm but I have tried on multiple laptops both Mac and Windows, the mobile site on Safari and Chrome and the PayPal app and every time I try to put the confirmation code in the box is greyed out. I have confirmed bank accounts before and know the normal process but the box is always greyed out and unclickable help!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Dnewton94.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties that you have been experiencing recently when trying to confirm your account linked to PayPal. If the option is showing as greyed out when you are trying to verify your account, could you please check your 'Wallet' page on PayPal to see if your account is still currently active on PayPal?

If you are still experiencing difficulties and your account is showing as being active on PayPal, could you please try contacting us directly by phone or email with the confirmation code and we can check this out for you? This can be done by clicking the 'Help & Contact' option at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. From here, you can then click the 'Call Us' or 'Email Us' option to contact our customer service team directly. 

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.