Barclays Confirmation Code

prskls
New Community Member

Hello,

I am trying to confirm that I am my Barclays account holder but I cannot find the confirmation code that was sent to me. I tried checking "Track My Payments" section when I log in to Barclays, but it doesn't show anything.. 

Thank you

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Ring your bank and ask them or check last statements.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

shogunsox
New Community Member

check your bank statements, paypal should have put 0.01p into your account (this will be taken back out of your account later). 

click on the statement and it should contain a 4 digit code - i simply used my mobile banking app to find this though online banking or a bank statement should work exactly the same

hope this helps

Login to Me Too

b33jal
New Community Member

Hi There, were you able to do this? I'm having the same problem now. Just wondering if you were able to sort this out

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi b33jal,

Welcome to our Community 🙂

I notice you're yet to receive a response to this post from one of our other members.

Are you still having difficulty completing the bank confirmation process?

If so, it might be an idea to remove your bank, add it back on and follow these steps: http://ow.ly/PDrcs

Would you mind giving this a try for me b33jal and letting us know how you get on?

Conor

Login to Me Too

joeyt
New Community Member

Hi,

I've set up my bank account and havent received the confirm code. I'm reluctant to delete the

account and set it up again as I've just withdrawn a substantial amount and still waiting for it

to process

Any ideas why this confirm code isnt sending right away?

Login to Me Too

Vic05
New Community Member

I cannot find the Barclays Confirmation Code that was sent to me. 

Login to Me Too

pvcpro
New Community Member

Same issue for me, I had the deposit of 1p 4 days ago and still there is no code so I can't confirm my bank account with paypal.

Login to Me Too

Andy118

It's not working for me either using Barclays Visa debit card.

checked my Barclays website and my mobile app.

It just says in the description PAYPAL CODE

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi all,

Welcome to the PayPal Community.

I see you have not had any response from our members to date.

If you ares till having this issue can you maybe reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter? You can also resent the code through the profile tab on your acocunt.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.