I need help as this website takes decision in favor of Buyer which is not Fair !

OnlineService
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All

I need help from you guys as Paypal is cheating  here and as I am providing online tutorial service and Paypal takes decision in favor of Buyer which is not Fair !   Can anybody tell, for providing online tutoring services what is the proof of Shipment or tracking information ! This is ridiculous on this website's part !  There are some services or consultancies for which you cant provide such information to Paypal. Also, if this website cant protect the RIGHTS of Sellers who are providing SERVICES internationally then this website should not allow them to accept Payments !

To my surprise , after the buyer escalated the dispute to Paypal , I got email from paypal to provide additional information within 5 business days to support my claim but this CHEAT website close the dispute in favor of  BUYER after just 3 days !!  Isn't cheating with someone who has been using this website from last so many years !  Please advise how to handle this or which website to use instead of this PAYPAL !

Also, when emails are sent to CUSTOMER CARE, they send ready made replies ! It seems like this website is full of IDIOTS !

Please advise !

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

KanakDas
New Community Member

Paypal as a payment gateway is working fine and brilliantly to safeguard it's community buyers. At the same time, Paypal must understand that they must not harass the sellers as well. Paypal said, they want to me better, thats fine to be acquainted. But that does not mean that every seller has to hold either a passport or a driving vehicle, As being a citizen of India, I hold the Voter Identity card and that is the supreme source of authentication of any citizen in my nation, however paypal have not kept as such  option.Next, paypal is a gateway, it does not mean that individuals can not practice freelance online tutoring. Paypal ask for shipment info. It is funny, that what am I supposed to ship the student or client? I am rendering a service, I am not selling any tangible goods. I am not performing a business, its me individual. So does paypal believe teachers to stop teaching today and make the future generations fools? Kindly contact buyers to verify ingenuity instead of harassing.

I uploaded my voter identity card, i uploaded all my informations regarding bank details as well. I waited for 21 long days, have had the client had any issue, or have had i been fake, they should have raised their voices by now. Not only that, the funny part is that, the client is paying me for the second time, which means he/she is happy with my teaching skills and want to continue. Kindly think what you guys are doing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.