Complete remaining steps to confirm your identity

Teleossco
New Community Member

Paypal Support Team revert that nothing is required to be done from our side. Your account is able to receive the fund and able to send the fund

But we are unable to operate our account since last 4 months.

In Business setup we are getting orange with exclamation (!) mark with orange color. with "Paypal.png"

Can anyone help me please........

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Grace1991
Contributor
Contributor

I have received an email and a message on my paypal account requiring me to submit proof of identification and proof of address.
When you have failed to submit them at a given period, they would put restriction to your account. It is best that you contract support to review your account. You can send them an email, just click this link https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/home/ then click Message Center If you have the same issue as I once had you may try:

Upload via ACCOUNT DASHBOARD

If you are not able to upload any file with your account dashboard, you may proceed with the next option )

Upload via RESOLUTION CENTRE
If you have a limitation or a case open on your account, you can upload your documents via the Resolution Centre.

Here's how:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre under "More about your account" on the left of the page.
  3. Click Resolve under "Begin a limitation review", or click Respond under "Resolution Centre cases".
  4. Follow the on-screen instruction to upload your documents.

You can choose to upload or fax your documents to us. Simply follow the instructions shown to upload or fax your documents.

Tips for uploading your files:

• Upload your files using these formats: GIF, JPG, PNG, or PDF.
  • Give the file a recognisable name.
  • You can type in a short description of each file you upload (up to 60 characters).
  • You can upload multiple files, up to a total file size of 9,900kB

( If nothing shows on your resolution centre, you may proceed with the one below )

Upload via CIP DASHBOARD 

If you're required to send us documents to confirm your identity, please click or copy and paste the following link (https://www.paypal.com/policy/hub/cip) to your browser and log in to your PayPal account to submit your documents.

If the link doesn't work, you can still complete the required steps. Here's how:

2. Click See how much you can send with PayPal under "More about your account" on the left of the page..
  3. Click Remove limits by identity confirmation.
  4. Click Remove Limit.

If you prefer, you can also fax your documents to +65 6510-4576, Attn: Compliance Department. Please state your email address and case number on each fax sheet when faxing the documents.

( If still that does not work, you may try the last option below ) 

Upload via NAME CHANGE PROCESS (as last resort ONLY)
If you don't have an open case requiring additional documentation you can upload your documents by following the below steps:

2. Click Settings (the gear icon) near the top right corner of the page.
  3. Click Edit beside your name.
  4. Click Change your legal name.
  5. Select “Personal Name Change (marriage, divorce, legal)” and click Continue.
  6. Click Upload Files.
  7. Click Choose file and select the file you want to attach.
  8. Click Open. Make sure you've given the file a recognisable name (e.g. John Doe photo ID, or Jane Doe phone bill).
  9. For the type of document, select "Other" from the drop-down menu.
  10. In the “Description” box, include the reason you're submitting the documents. Please include the case ID if it's available (e.g. Proof of address for Confirm Identity process, or Proof of shipping for PP case ID PP-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx). This helps us identify and attach your documents to the correct case.
  11. Click Attach File.
  12. Repeat steps 7 through 11 to attach additional files, up to a total file size of 9,900kB. Files that you upload appear in the attachments table. You can review the list and delete any files from there before sending it to PayPal.
  13. Click Send Files to submit them for review.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.