TAKE YOUR MONEY OUT OF PAYPAL BEFORE THEY STEAL IT

iaj1987
Contributor
Contributor

Hey everyone, just wanted to give you a fair warning that every second your money sits in a PayPal account it is at risk of being stolen by PayPal. I operate a PayPal account for a nonprofit fighting veteran depression and suicide and recently discovered that at any time, for no reason, without explanation, and without allowing you to dispute anything, PayPal can and will seize the funds from your account and refuse you to access them for 180 days. In our case, it was a simple misunderstanding with a single deposit to our account that should be a simple and easy conversation to correct. Instead, I had to use a different account to talk to customer service because they blocked our account from accessing any actual humans. I got the runaround with 30 different agents who pretty much plainly explained that they don't give a crap that there was no reason for it, PayPal won't return the money they stole for 180 days. That's not even the worst, I know from others who've experienced this that after the 180 days they will seize your funds for "fees." Long story short, get the heck out of this company while you still can. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.