Stimulus check

Nveasey80
Contributor
Contributor

My stimulus check was direct deposited, according to the I.R.S website, 1 day ago and it still isn't posted on my account, how long did it take for yours to be available?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Zombee88
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get it yet? I'm having the same issue
Login to Me Too

Nveasey80
Contributor
Contributor
No sir still isn't showing up. I am going to contact the bank at Wells Fargo in the morning. That's where our PayPal money physically is held.
Login to Me Too

Zombee88
Contributor
Contributor
Please post what you find out. I see people from April who have not gotten it yet through PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Sherondas

Same problem! PayPal told me I would see the deposit in 5 business days (multiple times) so it should have posted on the 19th. Now...they aren't even responding and I have no deposit.

Login to Me Too

Lolasquiggles
Contributor
Contributor
I guess I'm not the only one after that tweeting to find out where their money is. If anyone has any ideas who we can call,aside from PayPal and the banks that they say we're supposed to call, please let me know cuz this is very frustrating
Login to Me Too

Iam730
Contributor
Contributor

After numerous chat messages this is what I received..

Audrey Jeff

2:57 PM

Again, PayPal doesn't hold funds for direct deposit. It's the clearing process we have to wait for the funds to show up.

Once it's cleared then funds will be available to your PayPal balance.

The website hasn't been updated yet, due to the Covid-19 situation our web developers are experiencing limited staffing and running a little behind with updating all of the information online.

Feel free to reply whenever you're ready and we'll reply as soon as we can.

ANOTHER BS RESPONSE!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.