Kudos For Excellent Customer Service

CherryRocksMe
New Community Member

I just had the best customer service experience.  It was a breath of fresh air considering the last three nightmare customer service interactions I went through to get my problem resolved.  Melissa ID#1676658 was very empathetic, kind, funny, helpful, and knowledgable.  My day went from being in tears to laughing.  I'm so thankful that I decided to try PayPal customer service one more time, and that I was blessed to have Melissa answer! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @CherryRocksMe

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience initially with PayPal Customer Support, but I'm so glad to hear that Melissa was able to turn that around for you. I have forwarded your wonderful feedback to Melissa and her supervisor. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Customer Support again if you need any assistance. 

I hope you have a beautiful rest of your day! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.